Welfare Units are ideal for construction sites and are now a necessity on a site with more than 3 workers.
Employers must provide suitable sanitary conveniences at readily accessible places. Washing facilities with hot and cold water. Drinking water including boiling water. A rest room and area with facilities to prepare and eat meals, and finally have facilities for drying and changing clothing.
The 20ft Welfare Unit comes with the following;
- WC and wash basin
- Hot & Cold Running Water
- High Intensity 12 Volt Lighting
- Table, Chair & Benching for up to 7 men
- Cavity wall insulation
- Soundproofed walls for noise reduction
- 13 amp Dual USB / 3 Pin Sockets
- Air Vents
- Fan Heater
- Worktop / Food Preparation area / Sink
- Coat Hooks
- Large Double Cupboard Storage Area
- Drying Room
- Two fully double glazed windows
- Anti Theft window guards
- 4 Hydraulic rams, one on each corner which allows for a quick, safe & smooth installation
- Office desk
If you require further modifications than the standard welfare unit then feel free to get in touch to discuss the possibilities.
You may possibly require further portable toilets and offices.